1. Operation error Due to insufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the reducer (especially for new operators), it is easy to cause malfunctions due to operating errors, and even cause mechanical accidents and safety accidents.
2. Fast wear speed Due to the influence of factors such as the processing, assembly and debugging of the parts of the new reducer, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the allowable torque is large. During the operation of the reducer, the concave and convex parts of the surface of the parts fit and rub each other, and the metal chips that are ground down are used as abrasives to continue to participate in the friction, which accelerates the wear of the mating surface of the parts. Therefore, during the running-in period, it is easy to cause wear of the parts (especially the mating surface), and the wear rate is too fast. At this time, if the load is operated, it may cause damage to the parts and cause early failure.
3. Poor lubrication As the fitting clearance of newly assembled parts is small, and due to assembly and other reasons, lubricating oil (grease) is not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface to prevent wear. Thereby reducing the lubrication effect, causing early abnormal wear of the machine parts. In severe cases, it will cause scratches or seizures on the friction surface of the precision fit, leading to failures.
4. Loose Newly processed and assembled parts and components have deviations in geometric shapes and matching dimensions. In the early stage of use, due to the impact of alternating loads such as shock and vibration, as well as the influence of factors such as heat and deformation, and excessive wear and other reasons, they are easy to cause The originally fastened parts are loose.
5. Leakage occurs Due to the loosening of parts, vibration and the heat of the reducer, there will be leakage at the sealing surface and pipe joints of the reducer; some defects such as casting are difficult to find during assembly and debugging, but due to the vibration, The effect of impact, this defect _ is exposed, manifested as an oil leak. Therefore, leakage occurs occasionally during the running-in period.