These are all customized products according to
customer's requirement. If needed, we can
provide custom sevice for you.
1. Carry out the maintenance process carefully. When overhauling, it is necessary to carefully implement the process regulations. The oil seal must not be installed in reverse, the outer edge must not be deformed, the spring must not fall off, the joint surface must be clean, the sealant must be evenly applied and the amount of oil must not exceed the grease dirt.
2. Improve the vent cover and inspection hole cover. The internal pressure of the reducer is greater than the external atmospheric pressure is one of the main causes of oil leakage. If the pressure inside and outside the machine is balanced, oil leakage can be prevented. Open the inspection hole cover every time you refuel. Once opened, the possibility of oil leakage will increase once, and the leakage will occur in the original location. Therefore, an oil-cup type exhaust cover was made, the original thin inspection hole cover was changed to 6mm thick, and the oil-cup type exhaust cover was welded to the cover. The diameter of the vent is 6mm for easy ventilation. The pressure is balanced, and the oil is added from the oil cup when refueling, without opening and checking the hole cover of the reducer, thereby reducing the chance of oil leakage.
3. Wipe. Static sealing points can usually be treated to prevent leakage. However, due to the aging of the seal, poor quality, improper assembly and high surface roughness of the shaft, the leakage of the dynamic seal point is still small. The working environment is harsh, and coal dust sticks to the shaft and looks greasy. Therefore, it is necessary to wipe the oil on the shaft after the equipment stops running.
4. Keep it unblocked. In order to prevent the reducer gear from accumulating excessive lubricating oil on the shaft seal, the excessive lubricating oil needs to flow back to the oil pool in a certain direction. The oil return groove inclined toward the inside of the machine opens in the middle of the lower shell of the bearing seat, and there is also a gap at the straight opening of the end cover.
5. Use new sealing materials. For static sealing point leakage, new polymer repair materials can be used for sticking and plugging to reduce oil leakage.
6. Improved shaft seal structure: The oil leakage of the reducer is mainly related to certain accessories. Especially check the fuel tank at this time. Please note that the oil does not have to be full, otherwise the possibility of oil leakage may increase. The other is to check the tightness of the equipment.