These are all customized products according to
customer's requirement. If needed, we can
provide custom sevice for you.
We believe that quality is highly valued when choosing and purchasing reducers. Starred-River reducer has been exported to all parts of the country and is very popular. Of course, there will still be customers will be worried about quality problems, the following small edition of the Starred-River cycloidal pinwheel reducer product for you to introduce the quality requirements of Starred-River reducer and its components, so that you can understand to buy at ease.
Quality Requirements for Spare Parts of Starred-River Cycloidal Pinwheel Reducer:
1. Cycloidal gears: No burrs, cracks, scuffing and pitting on the surface.
2. Pin-tooth housing: The material of the replacement pin-needle housing is not less than HT200 gray cast iron, and the artificial aging treatment is carried out.
3. Output Shaft: Shaft and journal shall not have cracks, burrs, scratches and other defects.
4. Rotary arm (eccentric sleeve): The limit deviation of eccentricity should not exceed (+0.02mm).
5. Seat: There should be no cracks, sand holes in the seat, and the joint surface of the same needle tooth shell should be smooth and smooth, so as to ensure the rigorous assembly.
6. Needle gear sleeve and pin: No burrs, cracks, scratches and gluing marks shall be allowed on the surface.
7. Pillar pin sleeve (output shaft pin sleeve) and pin (output shaft pin). Surface shall not have burrs, cracks, scratches and bonding scars and other defects.
8. Skeleton rubber oil seal: The lip of the oil seal should be sharp and smooth, with enough radial force after opening, the waist should be soft and elastic, and the spring should have moderate tension. Oil seals are not allowed to have aging, wrinkles, cracks and other defects.
9. O-ring: Smooth surface and qualified diameter uniformity, no scratches and cracks on the surface.
10. Sealing gasket: smooth and smooth surface, no flash and burr.
Working Principle Analysis of Starred-River Reducer