1. Before installation, the oil seal should be smeared with an appropriate amount of lithium-based ester added with molybdenum disulfide between the lips to prevent dry abrasion of the lips when the shaft starts up instantly, affecting the interference of the lips, and should As soon as possible, assemble. If the oil seal seat with the oil seal installed is not installed immediately, it is recommended to cover it with a cloth to prevent foreign matter from adhering to the oil seal. Hands or tools coated with lithium grease must be clean.
2. The oil seal should be installed flat and cannot be tilted. It is recommended to use hydraulic equipment or sleeve tools for installation. The pressure should not be too high, the speed should be uniform and slow.
3. When installing the oil seal, apply oil or lubricating oil, and round the shaft end and shaft shoulder.
4. When installing the oil seal, be sure to make the lip end toward the side of the oil to be sealed, and avoid reverse assembly.
5. When the oil is sealed into the seat hole, it should be pushed in with a special tool to prevent the position from deviating.
6. Various measures should be taken to prevent damage to the lip at the thread, keyway, spline, etc. through which the oil seal lip passes, and special tools should be used for assembly.
7. When removing the oil seal, avoid scratching the inner surface of the cavity and the surface of the shaft;
8. The used oil seal cannot be used again even if it looks good, and must be replaced with a new oil seal;
9. When the shaft surface is bruised or rusted, it must be repaired;
10. When installing a new oil seal, in order to keep it away from the old lip contact part, gaskets should be used to avoid the original friction marks.