1. For the reducer system with thin oil centralized lubrication, because the lubricating oil or the temperature of the oil tank has relatively strict requirements, a cooler (steam cooling) or a cooling coil (water cooling) is usually used to cool it. Although gear oils are required to have good anti-emulsification properties, it is easy to emulsify the oil after a considerable amount of water penetrates into the oil. After the gear oils with extreme pressure antiwear agents are emulsified, the additives are hydrolyzed or precipitated and lost. The original performance, and produce harmful substances, make the gear oil quickly deteriorate and lose its performance. The engineer of Tieba Lubricant reminds everyone that emulsified oil cannot be used continuously. For the water (or steam) cooling lubrication system, attention must be paid to prevent water (steam) leakage to avoid unnecessary damage to the reducer.
2. For a reducer system that uses a pump for circulating lubrication, pay attention to the pressure difference of the pump and clean the filter in time. If the pressure difference of the pump is large in a short time, or the frequency of cleaning the filter screen increases significantly, and the oil sludge and metal wear debris on the filter screen increase significantly, it means that the use of lubricating oil is not very good. In addition to material and design issues, it can be said that the selection of lubricating oil is not reasonable enough: one is that the viscosity is not suitable, and the other is that heavy load can be used instead of medium load, that is, the higher grade gear oil is selected, and the effect will be significantly improved.
3. It is necessary to avoid mixing new oil into old oil (rather than replenishing oil according to regulations), or adding high-viscosity oil in order to achieve a certain viscosity due to a decrease in viscosity. Doing so may have some short-term effects, but the performance of the oil will be significantly reduced, and the lubrication conditions of the equipment will become worse, resulting in increased wear and tear, which will shorten the service life of the equipment to a certain extent. In addition, it is possible that because of the different main agents, the additives "fight" when mixed, so that the effects of the additives will cancel each other, and the consequences for the equipment will be unimaginable.
4. Regarding the oil change period, theoretically speaking, the short oil change period can better reduce friction pair wear and prolong the service life of the equipment, while providing a necessary condition for ensuring its normal operation. But from the perspective of economic benefits, oil products should be used more accurately and effectively. Whether to change the oil and when to change the oil, in addition to following the oil change period regulations, it should also be considered based on factors such as the operating time and operating rate of the equipment, so that the oil products can be used as much as possible.
5. The oil temperature, vibration, noise and other issues of the oil equipment should be monitored regularly. When the tooth surface is damaged due to the deterioration of lubrication conditions, it can directly cause vibration and noise to increase significantly.