These are all customized products according to
customer's requirement. If needed, we can
provide custom sevice for you.
1. When installing the reducer, pay special attention to the alignment of the transmission center axis, and the alignment error cannot exceed the use compensation amount of its coupling. After centering as required, a more ideal transmission effect and a longer service life can be obtained.
2. When installing the transmission parts on the output shaft, pay attention to the gentle operation. It is forbidden to use hammers and other tools for rough installation. The installation fixture and the internal thread of the end shaft should be used for installation. It can protect its internal parts from damage.
3. There are many optional types of couplings used in the reducer, but do not use rigid fixed couplings. The installation of this type of coupling is more difficult. Once improperly installed, the load will increase, which is easy to cause The damage of the bearing can even cause the break of the output shaft.
4. The fixation of the reducer is very important to ensure stability and firmness. Generally speaking, we should install it on a horizontal foundation or base. At the same time, the oil in the oil drain tank should be able to drain, and the cooling air circulation should be smooth. If the fixation is not good and the foundation is unreliable, phenomena such as cause and vibration will occur, and the bearings and gears will also suffer unnecessary damage.
5. When necessary, the transmission coupling should be equipped with protective devices, such as protrusions on the coupling or the use of gears or sprocket transmission, etc. If the output bearing is subjected to a large radial load, a reinforced type should also be selected.
6. The installation position of the reducer should ensure the operation of the staff, including the position of the cursor, vent plug and oil drain plug that can be easily accessed. After its installation is completed, the inspector should check the accuracy of the installation position in all aspects in order to determine the reliability of each fastener.
7. Before operation, prepare for operation. Remove the vent plug of the oil sump and replace it with a vent plug, open the oil level plug screw to check the oil line height, add lubricating oil beyond the oil level plug screw to overflow, Then screw on the oil level plug and confirm that it is correct, you can start trial operation.
The test operation time of the reducer after installation cannot be less than two hours. The standard for normal operation is smooth operation, no vibration, no noise, no leakage, and no impact. If abnormal conditions occur, they should be eliminated in time.