These are all customized products according to
customer's requirement. If needed, we can
provide custom sevice for you.
1. What is the speed reducer fixed on? Generally, the one with higher power should be fixed on the concrete, or the steel plate should be embedded in the concrete. Concrete has a good shock absorption effect, and the lower power can be installed on the steel structure bracket. Pay attention to its rigidity.
2. The processing precision of the reducer itself is not enough, and the precision of the gear is not enough, resulting in the noise and impact caused by the uneven load distribution when the gear is engaged and out, resulting in installation errors, resulting in uneven load distribution when the gear is engaged Noise, this cannot be changed.
3. It is also possible that the vibration on the equipment is transmitted to the reducer through the coupling to reduce the noise caused by the vibration of the speed machine.
4. The load is overloaded, exceeding the design parameters of the reducer.
5. If the reducer and equipment are connected through a coupling, check to see how the reducer and equipment are aligned. It may be noise caused by misalignment.
At this time, it needs to be sent to a professional repair factory for repair, usually repair welding or machining repair after brush plating, but both have certain drawbacks.